Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Approach of Summer

I have to admit, the approach of summer has made me think about my goals even more (especially the fact that I haven't accomplished much towards them).  One thing that I did was to sign up for a week long course at Omega Institute ! Here's what the course is all about: "Omega Wellness Week gives you the chance to do what you have been promising yourself for years: to take a break and dedicate time to your health, relaxation, and rejuvenation".  Doesn't that sound perfect?  And, I get to stay in a tent!  Yes, I am one of those weird people who really enjoys staying in tents (I am a member of the Facebook group "Sleeping in Tents").  This tent has walls and windows, so it is marginally a tent by definition.  But still a tent nonetheless!  But what can I do before then to further my goals???

No comments:

Post a Comment